10th Wedding Anniversary Cake and Thomas The Tank Engine Cake

 


When my best friend asked me to make her 10th wedding anniversary cake..I was so excited! I had so many ideas in my head of what the cake would look but I knew from the beginning that I want to make something cute that has lots n lots of flowers (but no roses...she is not roses kinda girl :)) 


 


My best friend and her husband (who also our very good friend) are not the romantic type..they are the fun type who enjoy each other laughter and they are so young at heart. So as much as I was tempted to make pretty and romantic cake..I had to hold myself. I had to make a cake that suit their personality :)




I wanted lots and lots of flowers, and I thought white blossoms would be perfect. I must have made over 100 blossoms to make this cake..thank God for flower plunger!

I have to say this is one of my favorite cakes that I've made so far!




In the same week, I also made this famous character, Thomas the Tank Engine.
Honestly I don't know any children who don't like this character..well maybe the girls haha

I really feel so blessed to be able to make these cakes...my dream that one day I could have a cake studio and shop that has a very spacey kitchen with big oven :p

Let's dream, then do!

Comments

Popular Posts