Romantic rose mini cakes



Happy Tuesday all! I just realised that it has been nearly 2 weeks that I have been postponing this post...how terrible I know. The last few weeks I have been busy with family, birthday parties, planning a birthday party for my son, a baby shower..and also being sick (I'm still recovering from it).
Even this coming weekend I have 2 birthday cakes to make and 2 birthday party to attend.
busy busy busy but it is all good!




So yes I made these mini cakes 2 weeks ago and I love them! I love the colours too..so sweet and romantic. The white rose on the yellow cake actually had a soft pink dust on the petals.
It's a shame that the pink colour is not really visible in the pic.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great week!

Happy baking!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts