bake-a-tip day: how I make fondant bunting

Hi bootiful people!
Firstly I am sorry for being a bad blogger.
I have been super busy with work/cakes/family and it's been really hard to find time and energy to update the blog regularly.Thank you so much for everyone who has been really patience and supportive!

Secondly I am learning to update my blog via my Iphone so please excuse any spelling mistake hehe
Hopefully once I have mastered this, I can regularly update the blog using this amazing gadget! (I LOVE my Iphone its my second hubby LOL!)

Enough said...to begin I want to share a tip of how I make my fondant flags or bunting... I'm calling this segment "bake-a-tip" !
You probably don't really need a tutorial on this but thought I show you how I make mine. This is how I do it...I find it very simple and easy this way!

If you agree with me, share this page...if not please do share if you have your own methods in the comment below :)









Note: for the string, roll fondant thinly and attach it around the cake first before you attach the flags. 


My final cake, Winnie the Pooh with simple bunting cake.

Happy baking!

Comments

  1. How do you roll your fondant so evenly? Do you use an extruder? Thank you so much for this, your cakes are beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts