The Making of Dory 3D Cake









Hi lovelies!



Here is another video for you..this one is not exactly a tutorial video, it's more of behind the scene of how I made this Dory cake inspired by Finding Dory movie.

We were trying new ways to shoot the video..it definitely took longer time to shoot and edit but we are liking the result! Definitely still has more room to improve but we're getting there hehe



In this video I used:



- a 6" round cake

- Satin Ice fondant: blue, black, yellow, chocolate and white

- Edible marker

- Black food colour and small brush

- Edible white sugar pearls



Happy caking!

Elina x

Comments

  1. The pictures made my mouth water. Not fair. Now I'm craving number of Cakes that I've never tried before. . I crave sweet bread like you edit. :) Time for some Cakes for more details visit: online cake order nagpur|Taubys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts