Cakes cakes cakes!

I made few birthday cakes in the past, thought I share them here in the blog.

I made this cake for my son's 3rd birthday...his 4th birthday is next month and he asked for Disney Lighting McQueen car birthday cake...that would be a challenging one, but I'm actually looking forward to it. I love a challenge!





This was a birthday cake for Tristan's 5th Birthday.


A jungle themed cake for my youngest son 1st birthday with rainbow layered cake. Sadly due to the bad weather...rain and windy day...I decided to run to the party room while carrying the cake on my hands...and yup the monkey and the palm tree collapsed! So from this experience I learned 2 things: Firstly, never run while carrying a cake no matter how bad the weather is. Secondly, always take photos of the cake right after it's finished! :)







 This was a cake for a good friend of mine for his special birthday.








Comments

Popular Posts