Vintage Inspired Mini Cakes




This week I was inspired by Vintage design. I love anything vintage, there is something about it that is so intriguing. The story started when i bought this lovely vintage cake stand last week...I wanted to do something special to put on my new cake stand....and I didn't want to wait till Christmas to use it! So I decided to make mini cakes and ..... here they are my inspired vintage design mini cakes! They are perfect on my new vintage cake stand..aaaw...

These are chocolate cakes with vanilla buttercream icing.

Comments

  1. I want all of it. These are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the one with the rose "print" on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! they are hand painted :) thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. How did you make the one with the rose "print"on it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts