Cupcake Pops!

 
Last week I made my 1st Cupcake Pops and I think I'm hooked with these little cake pops!
Not only that they are easy to make but they are also sooooo much fun!
Aren't they so cute? I made these without the lolly sticks because they were my first and these were for grown ups :P


 



If you like to try making these cute, adorable little cakes...you can find the recipe here, Bakerella

I wasn't really prepared making these so I didn't have most of the ingredients. I didn't have the candy coating so I decided to use chocolate melts. I was a little scared that it wouldn't work but it did.
Although it is not recommended to use chocolate melts because it does not set as hard as candy coating does. 

So if you can't find candy coating, this is what I read in the book: Melt regular chocolate and use paramount crystals or shortening to make it easier for dipping. Start by adding about a teaspoon per pound of coating until the coating is fluid enough for dipping. This method is best for making cake balls only.



Happy baking!

Comments

Popular Posts