Stork and Baby Birthday Cake

 

Ooooo I'm so excited to show you this cake. I made this cake last week for a good friend of mine but I have to restrain myself from sharing this, well not until she shared the good news of her pregnancy to her family and friends.

This cake may look like a baby shower cake but it is not...it's actually a birthday cake.
My friend wanted to surprise her family and friends about her pregnancy on her birthday. What a perfect and lovely way to do it! I'm so super excited for her!



The best thing about making this cake was that she gave me total creative freedom to do it..how awesome is that! Thank you my friend for trusting me :)

The colour theme was inspired by Cath Kidston and the gift boxes represent her birthday :)

Happy Birthday my friend and congratulations too!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts