Bumblebee Transformers Cake


 

This has been my cake project this week, Bumblebee from Transformers movie...my favourite yellow Autobot!! I made this for my friend's son who turned 4 this week. At first I wanted to make something that's more colourful, cute, and fun..something like Bumblebee coming out of a cake. But somewhere a long the way I had a change of heart and leaning towards something that's more realistic and boyish. Not sure what got into me..maybe living with mostly boys at home did that..LOL!
 

The story is Bumblebee emerged from rubble after almost got defeated by Decepticons. (This is my version of the story)..This is the scene where he got back up to fight back Decepticons..In the end of course he won! hehe

Honestly I didn't think it was possible to make this character..I'm a pink..roses..girly girl type of girl..what do I know about robots! but I did it and it was lots of fun to make him too! :)


Happy Birthday Theo! it's a shame that we can't make it to your birthday party..hope you have an awesome party and hope you like the cake too!!

Comments

  1. What an awesome cake! May I ask what size pans did you use and how did you construct the bottom part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fooby941, Thank you! I used a standard 8" square cake pan then carved and assembled the cake to look like stones.I also used chocolate ganache before I covered the cake with fondant. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts