Kamen rider cake, Lilac mini ruffles cake and Little monster cake



Last week was my youngest son's 2nd birthday. I still can't believe that he has turned two..oh how fast time flies. I remember when I first held him in my arm...he was so tiny... He was born premature at 32 weeks, he seemed so fragile and helpless. And look at him now, he is so full of personality, very cheeky and super active. He loves exploring, climbing and dancing. Definitely not a helpless little boy anymore! oh how he grows so fast! he will be forever my baby boy!

So this is the cake that I made for him for his special day. A little monster cake for my cheeky little monster! Happy birthday boy...the best is yet to be!


My parents 15th mini anniversary cake - Mini ruffles cake

On the same day as my son's birthday, is also my parent's wedding anniversary. This year is their 15th wedding anniversary and we decided to celebrate it together. I wanted to surprise them with a cake. My mum's favourite colour is lilac and because they don't eat much cake so I thought a mini cake would be perfect for them! The look of my mum's face when she saw the cake was priceless..Happy anniversary to my parents!



On the same week, my friend asked me to make her son's 8th birthday cake. His favourite super hero is Kamen Rider ooo. Kamen Rider is a Japanese action figure/superhero..very popular in Asia I heard. When I did my research, I couldn't find many info or something that inspire me for the design, (not much in english anyway hehe) in the end I decided to go with the colour scheme, red green & yellow.
I am not too happy with the final design..I think it needs more personality on the cake. But the boy & mother were very happy...that made me feel a little better. oh being a perfectionist is not easy! lol

Have a great week everyone and Happy baking!


Comments

Popular Posts