Tom and Jerry birthday cake and Simple chocolate spring cupcakes



What a week it has been! it has been super super busy with sick kids, sending off design works, baking, packing (YES I'm going for a 3 weeks family holiday yay!)

We are leaving tomorrow to go Indonesia, Bali and Singapore..woo hooo!
and rather than spending my time packing, I'm blogging away because I want to show you my latest creation hehehe

I made the Tom and Jerry cake for a boy who turned 4 this week.
The inspiration came from Warner Bros, Cartoon cake by Debbie Brown book.
Rather than copying the original design (which I don't like to do anyway), I wanted to do something cuter..and here it is! Super cute...it was lots of fun to make too!


I also made these simple cupcakes for my best friend who turned 34 this year. They were done in a rush, I think I did them in less than 15 min! (decorating them I mean, not including baking time) Didn't have time to let the flowers completely dry either...but they turned out okay! Thank goodness!

Okay, I'm off packing again and hopefully the kids will be well behaved through out the trip tomorrow!

Have a great week all and happy baking!




Comments

  1. Cake is adorable. I just purchased this Debbie Brown book and I am looking forward to making this one. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next. . bakeries in bentonville ar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts