Princess Belle cake

 

Oh who doesn't love this princess? I love princess Belle! well..my number one princess is Cinderella but I also love Belle! She is not just beautiful but she is also intelligent and kind.
So when I was asked to make Princess Belle theme cake I was so excited!

With this cake design, I knew that I wanted to do something that very girly, princessy and also simple because I wanted princess Belle herself to shine. After all she is the star of the cake :)
And also thinking about her character as the cake topper...I didn't want to make her that look exactly like Belle in the movie. I wanted to do a cuter version of Belle and so I did :)
What do you think? Good I hope! ha ha

Again, Happy 5th birthday Caitlyn! Thanks for letting me made your cake!

Comments

  1. จะซื้อกินได้ที่ไหนค๊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts